Sunday, October 31, 2004

I'M BAAAAACK!

OK, so "a few days" turned into a week and a half! I've not blogged these past days as I was out of town for 3, didn't retrieve the computer from the computer doc for a couple more after that, and then had a very busy and full week of outdoor fall chores, indoor cleaning, baking and cooking. Just was too busy right away in the mornings and too exhausted in the evenings to even attempt blogging.

Our family is finally all back together in the nest, as Mark and Ramsey were gone for a week duck hunting in North Dakota. They left the day I was returning from the Women of Faith conference in St. Paul. God's mercy and grace abounded while we were apart -- He took care of us and we all returned home safely. The guys had a blast (literally and figuratively) on their hunting trip and came home with tales of the thousands of ducks and geese abounding in the area they were hunting. I came home lifted by the message at the conference of "Irrepressible Hope". I will write more about that in coming blogs but let it suffice for now to say that when our hope is placed in God it is irrepressible.

2 comments:

Suzi said...

Welcome back Lora! It was so fun to meet you in the Twin Cities at Women of Faith!

Suzi

Lora said...

Likewise, Suzi! I was so pleased to finally meet you even though it seems like I've known you for a long time through our mutual sister, Cheri. We didn't get much of a chance to chat at the conference so blogging will have to suffice until we have another in-person opportunity.

Lora