Wednesday, October 20, 2004

WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES...

This will be my last blog for a few days, as my computer seems to have been affected by Spyware or virus or some such thing. I am going to take it in to our internet provider/computer doc today to be cleaned up. I imagine it will be a couple/few days before it is ready to be picked up. But this is good timing as I am going out of town Friday morning with a group of women from church to attend the Women of Faith conference in St. Paul, MN. I will get back some time on Sunday afternoon. I have gone to this conference a couple times before and it is really what I need right now. Great speakers, music and worship with thousands of Christian women in a stadium...long lines for the restrooms...quality time with my sisters in Christ while driving and staying at the hotel...silliness until the middle of the night. I will come back simultaneously refreshed and exhausted...and with plenty to blog about! Tune in next week...

No comments: