Saturday, January 15, 2005

SO YOU SAY YOU WANT A RESOLUTION

Well, this New Year's resolution, to better manage my time, is proving quite challenging (ya think?). But I am resolutely resolved to resolve this resolution. First plan of attack: consistently early to bed, early to rise. I blew the first part of this last night by staying up until 1:am to finish knitting a baby hat. But I stuck with the latter part and forced myself out of bed at 6:30, despite the siren's call of my warm, flannel sheets. Two cups of coffee later (I normally only have one) I am off and running...well, that might be an exaggeration. I've had my devotion time, gotten a load of laundry washed and dried, mixed up pancakes for breakfast, and am eyeballing the rest of my day. Actually, I am eyeballing the end of my day -- the early to bed part won't be a problem tonight.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Clever title!
Now I know how your son learned what the last book of the Bible is.

By the way, as you age (speaking from experience) time speeds up.
You'll have less time to manage as the years pass. Encouraging?

Lora said...

um...I think so...?